Monday, July 9, 2012

Inspired by Family: Focus on the Sentiment


Hi everyone! Please stop by Inspired by Family to check out some cards featuring the sentiment that can be adapted for any occasion. There's a small tutorial that goes along with them.


While you're there, be sure to take a look at the Summer Magazine that is chock full of all things summer. Watermelon pops, s'mores, a picnic party, pool noodle crafts, dyed baby jar luminaries, mini banana splits, DIY sidewalk chalk, it's all there!

On a side note, I found tutorials to be much more difficult to create than they seem. I'm not usually a step-by-step person, and it's hard for me to stop in the middle of creating something to take pictures. You really have to think ahead and plan things out (definitely not that way I typically work!)

It's all a leaning process.


Anyway, as always, thanks so much for taking a look!

I'll also link this up to the CAS-ual Fridays text challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards~I agree about tutorials..it does take some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I especially love the birthday one, which I saw on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge It's so simple, yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You are rocking with these two awesome entries, Kelly! Love them both! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly - you're on a roll, girl! I love both of these cards too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely cards. Love how you used the embossing on the first one with the fun Make a Wish Pattern. Great focal point in the second one..it is a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly