Thursday, August 27, 2015

Two Sets of Twins and Roller Coasters

I have two sets of twin birthdays today and tomorrow, which makes for a busy time of year for a card-maker! Especially since I have very limited craft time during the summer, I needed to come up with a repeatable design that is somewhat interesting but doesn't take a lot of time. While in the long roller coaster lines with my kids this summer I often pass the time looking at t-shirt designs for inspiration. This summer I saw a lot of partial text designs where you had to take an extra second or two to figure out what it was saying. That intrigued me, and I thought I'd try something similar for a card.

Today I'm over at CAS-ual Fridays with a few versions of my partial text card design. Hope you get a chance to stop by!


Good luck to all those back-to-schoolers!
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. What a cool and fun treatment of those bold sentiments, Kelly ... so clever ... love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever design, Kelly! Love the bright ink colors and great patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally really fun, bright and clever, Kelly ... I've missed you this Summer!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there stranger!! Glad you've been enjoying your summer and happy to see a post from you today!! Cute idea for your cards and beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creative mind is always looking and thinking. You've proved that with this clever take on a T-shirt, Kelly. Lately I've been wanting to do something with the Rally's/Checkers bag that I keep seeing in ads. Weird, I know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you stamped the sentiments on these fun cards for twins!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly